Downloaded planes have no textures

Pro Member Trainee
dankress82 Trainee

a few of the planes i have downloaded are opening without having textures like A380-800 DFW. not sure how to get a texture on it. it did come with a textures folder and i tried copying that into the textures folder and then just the contents of it to the texture folder, but neither worked. anybody have any ideas?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into the graphics tab of the Sims menu and uncheck DX10, you should have textures back.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
dankress82 Trainee

Excellent, tried it and it worked perfectly! Thank you so much, that was a little irritating!

where can i find graphics tab of the Sims menu and uncheck DX10
thanks

Read more: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/37140/downloaded-planes-have-no-textures/#ixzz1WQ5OuwdS

Pro Member Trainee
samjones Trainee

where do I find the sims menu in fsx + acceleration

Pro Member Trainee
samjones Trainee

it was right in front of me silly me thank you for the help all works good now

Jordan3535 Guest

Where did you find the graphics tab and uncheck the DX10 menu

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Jordan3535 wrote:

Where did you find the graphics tab and uncheck the DX10 menu

In the Sim on the main menu, click on settings on left side.

https://fsxinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/antialiasing.png

Radar.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...