fs2006

shamir fersobe diaz Guest

1-moving gates

2-when you chose to appear in gates they put you like in 5 meters along the gate,so to put you within the gate like for 5cm.

3-to have moving catering,pushback,fueling trucks,follow me in all airports

4-to request help to the controllers for some aircraft failuers

5-to have animated pilots and flightattendants and the passengers in movement,attendants with food.
👍 Ass [/img][/u][/list][/code]

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
bombsaway926 Guest

I think they should put a Cessna 150, 152/II, 172 with Spats...
I also think that they should have ATC where you will have like..."Boston Approach, American 8 20, is checking in at one one thousand...ahh... we have kilo..." But I guess thats asking a little much....

I asked Rod Machado, who is the Flight Instructor in FS, and a real life CFI, if he would ask Microsoft to put in a 152...all he said was " Sure, I will be more than happy to ask microsoft to condider that...but in the mean time, Id look online to see if some one made a Cessna 152 as an add-on..."

So if there is a Cessna 150, 152/II, 172 with Spats in FS2006, thank me!!!! jk, i dont give a 2 poops!!

myrikal20 Guest

I think they should put real airliners like american,continental or southwest with real flight schedules. That would really be awesome.[/img][/quote]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...