Uploading pictures?

Pro Member Trainee
Edwin Sapatsch (swantee) Trainee

Never ever tried to send in a screenshot anywhere let alone here-Is there a hassle free method without going via the pathetic social networking groups?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

swantee wrote:

Never ever tried to send in a screenshot anywhere let alone here-Is there a hassle free method without going via the pathetic social networking groups?

Try photobucket, it is free and parses the photo location in several listings:
http://photobucket.com/

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks for that-nice one-have a G'day

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You can share your image in our screenshots gallery here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/upload/

Or if you simply want to insert an image into a forum post, you may use our image upload service here:
http://imagebucket.flyawaysimulation.com/

If posting images in our forums, we encourage you to use the service above because the images will remain for the life of the website here, where as if you use one of the popular image upload services such as imageshack or photobucket then they could expire; leaving a broken images in our forum.

Hope this helps.

Pro Member Trainee

I tried everything -could not make head or tail of 'Upload/insert image business' above this box. Basically I just wanted to insert something beneath jianqing's screenshots to try and emphasise that it was not X-Plane but his computer causing the Fog/Monotones/lack of clarity in his pictures. Thanks a lot I've never visited the screenshot section so will do it now.Cheers

Pro Member Trainee

Nice but does whoever moderates the Screenshots realise it's impossible to open the 'Comments' ? or at least I can't!

Pro Member Site Admin

swantee wrote:

I tried everything -could not make head or tail of 'Upload/insert image business' above this box. Basically I just wanted to insert something beneath jianqing's screenshots to try and emphasise that it was not X-Plane but his computer causing the Fog/Monotones/lack of clarity in his pictures. Thanks a lot I've never visited the screenshot section so will do it now.Cheers

We have your screenshot submissions swantee - they will be processed and posted very shortly!

Pro Member Site Admin

swantee wrote:

Nice but does whoever moderates the Screenshots realise it's impossible to open the 'Comments' ? or at least I can't!

What do you mean when you say "Open the comments"? I'm a little confused. Please explain what you're trying to do.

Pro Member Trainee

My mistake. With so many of the comments starting in lower case and leaving an open statement-- and Hizmercy's --(streets of Indonesia. And)-- I thought the 'opinion' could be opened further. Alas I Boobed-sorry.
Comparing your shot to something between FS9 & FSX is still Moon dust though--someone needs to visit Specsavers! Cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...