Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Uploading pictures?

swantee
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 am 

Never ever tried to send in a screenshot anywhere let alone here-Is there a hassle free method without going via the pathetic social networking groups?
jrocky
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 am 

swantee wrote:
Never ever tried to send in a screenshot anywhere let alone here-Is there a hassle free method without going via the pathetic social networking groups?

Try photobucket, it is free and parses the photo location in several listings:
http://photobucket.com/
swantee
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am 

Thanks for that-nice one-have a G'day
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm 

You can share your image in our screenshots gallery here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/upload/

Or if you simply want to insert an image into a forum post, you may use our image upload service here:
http://imagebucket.flyawaysimulation.com/

If posting images in our forums, we encourage you to use the service above because the images will remain for the life of the website here, where as if you use one of the popular image upload services such as imageshack or photobucket then they could expire; leaving a broken images in our forum.

Hope this helps.
Fly Away Simulation, Flight Sim #1
swantee
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm 

I tried everything -could not make head or tail of 'Upload/insert image business' above this box. Basically I just wanted to insert something beneath jianqing's screenshots to try and emphasise that it was not X-Plane but his computer causing the Fog/Monotones/lack of clarity in his pictures. Thanks a lot I've never visited the screenshot section so will do it now.Cheers
swantee
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:53 pm 

Nice but does whoever moderates the Screenshots realise it's impossible to open the 'Comments' ? or at least I can't!
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm 

swantee wrote:
I tried everything -could not make head or tail of 'Upload/insert image business' above this box. Basically I just wanted to insert something beneath jianqing's screenshots to try and emphasise that it was not X-Plane but his computer causing the Fog/Monotones/lack of clarity in his pictures. Thanks a lot I've never visited the screenshot section so will do it now.Cheers

We have your screenshot submissions swantee - they will be processed and posted very shortly!
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm 

swantee wrote:
Nice but does whoever moderates the Screenshots realise it's impossible to open the 'Comments' ? or at least I can't!

What do you mean when you say "Open the comments"? I'm a little confused. Please explain what you're trying to do.
swantee
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm 

My mistake. With so many of the comments starting in lower case and leaving an open statement-- and Hizmercy's --(streets of Indonesia. And)-- I thought the 'opinion' could be opened further. Alas I Boobed-sorry.
Comparing your shot to something between FS9 & FSX is still Moon dust though--someone needs to visit Specsavers! Cheers