Leaning the Fuel above 2/300ft.

Pro Member Trainee
Edwin Sapatsch (swantee) Trainee

G'day All,--A couple of important smallies.
I always lean the fuel mixture on Prop aircraft when going into cruise & got the knack as one can hear engine response and check the rev counter.
However on Planes that have both Mixture lean Lean and Prop feather adjustments --Do we adjust the two of them as I've noticed that in some planes this function is linked/others not?
And--Do we lean mixture on jet planes and without the engine noise whats the best way to know when its right. I only ever fly Jets in the Cessna Mustang to Gulfstream range craft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...