Hi All... I have been having a problem with the speed brakes not deploying automatically on the PMDG 737-600 upon landing. If others are having this problem, here is how you have to get them to work automatically upon landing. When you are on the glideslope and locked to the localizer with your flaps and speed set and the APPR button lit, about 4 to 5 miles from the runway, press the Shift + / keys to arm the speed brakes. The green notification light should come on and show that the speedbrakes are armed. The aircraft should flare about 50 feet from touchdown and then when the landing gear touches the runway, the speed brakes should deploy automatically.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer