IRQL not less or equal

jb1991 Guest

Hi.

I purchased a custom built PC a few days ago but now have a problem of blue screen with "IRQL not less or equal" error. This problem started after installing
GTA IV, but now I can't remove or play GTA IV. Any suggestions on how to fix it?? I was considering reformatting my HD.
I have windows 7, i5 3.3ghz, GTX550 1GB, with 4GB RAM

Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

I had a similar problem with my new pc. I found that my RAM was faulty, just replaced that and every worked fine after that. Not sure about your problem with GTA IV, but you could try Revo Uninstaller Pro...Hope it helps

cheers

jb1991 Guest

Thanks man. Problem sorted 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...