After I got my new laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 17R I installed FSX and the Acc. expansion pack. It worked just fine with no issues at all. But I stopped playing for awhile to get back into Jane's USAF on a different computer. Now that I came back to FSX I start the program and it says that FSX does not work with my graphics card and will now quit. I updated all the drivers and still no luck, I re installed the game and still no luck. The card in question is an Intel HD 3000 chip set which I know isn't much but it still worked just fine.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee