Camera problem

musketeer Guest

Hello! i have problem in microsoft flight. My camera just randomly switch around plane and i cant change its view! Anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Microsoft Flight isn't released. If you have a problem with the beta, submit it to either the Connect page, or the beta discussion board.

I am having the same issue, the camera is just random changing around and i cant do anything about it. Anyone know what to do?

Flighterer Guest

same here
on mission with yellow boeing

And the worst part is.. there is no way of contacting microsoft flight crew for any support. Now what kind of company is that? I have read all the handbooks and FAQ but there is no answer for our problem unless someone here know about a solution. The only solution i see is a total reinstall of the game, but that is not fixing the problem.. it just set it to the side a littlebit.
But I dont even know if microsoft flight is worth a reinstall...

bobixaboxa Guest

hi i have the same problem...i can play but the camera ist switching randomly and i cant do anything pls help :/

I have the same problem,..
Even deinstalling/reinstalling didn't change this issue.
Anyone ever found a solution? Even adding new keys for changing cameras didn't help.
😞

The Camera fix for PC:

Explore toC:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Flight\Players[RANDOM CHARS]\Career\CurrentSituation
Locate the file "CurrentSituation.FLT" and open it with notepad.
Go down to [Camera.1.6] and set Locked to False.
Save file, open mission.

QUOTE FROM:
http://www.guide4games.com/index.php/fixes/1520-microsoft-flight-pc-crashes-freezes-crash-to-desktop-ctd-blackscreen-low-fps-controls-settings-install-error-and-fixes#h33-microsoft-flight-camera-switching-keys

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...