After I downloaded the c-5 translaod, then the agusta 109 package it would not allow me to load any other aircraft. All installer packages for every aircraft I try says installer damaged. I deleted AIR installer from adobe and reinstalled it. Nothing yet. I am open to learning so if anyone can help it will be much appreciated.
1 Answers
Stay away from installer packages as tempting as they may be. Learn to install manually and you'll save a bundle on crash-helmets you'll need when banging your head against the wall. 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain