Addons not showing in my plane list

Pro Member Trainee
sonser Trainee

4. Copy the aircraft folder to: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes.... Can anyone help me, after doing this properly on my pc, I still couldnt see the airplanes add ons I addons as per instruction. Im so desperate to see this model on my pc to enjoy my FSX. Please help anyone. Thank you. 😞

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to that list and look for the box "show all variations", put a checkmark in it and you'll see all the aircraft.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
flightsimdad518 Trainee

I also have many aircraft that do not show up. Have checked the config and texture files. All variations checked. All seem to be in order???

Pro Member Trainee
Rick (ramccli) Trainee

On some of my aircraft, the screenshot does not match the describition, ie: description is EMB-120 and screenshot is of a Europa XS Trike. 😞 Could anyone please offer help? Thanks in advance.

Rick in Colorado

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...