Install corsair in flightsim X

Pro Member Trainee
Dan (Zarp51) Trainee

I downloaded The f4u7 corsair ALPHA BLEU CIEL and unzipped it. I opened the gauge folder and pasted it into the gauge folder and did the same with the effects file. When I select the f4u7 into flightsim X it comes up but the windows are completly blacked out, you can not see out of the cockpit. When I open the cockpit canopy everything outside the aircraft shows perfectley except for any place there is a window. That area is still blacked out. When I go to the outside view everything is perfect the windows show transparent and the aircraft is awesome, (especially the quantico selection) I can fly the aircraft from outside and even from inside as long as I can see out the side through the open canopy. Got any Ideas on a fix? Thanks Dan:

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Since you are posting an FSX related query in the FS2004 forum, I wonder if you are trying to install the un-modified FS2004 Corsair into FSX... Umm...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...