Can not start FS2004

hpa Guest

I have installed the 4 cd for FS2004 and now I can not start it! When I start it it always saying can not find the CD but cd 4 is in the drive. Any ideas about what is happening?

🙄 🙄 🙄

Thanks hpa

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

That happened to me, because my CD 4 was damaged and the drive could not recognise it. Check that there are no big scratches on the CD. Otherwise, you can download a crack that saves you using CD4 to play FS04.

hpa Guest

Do you know where I can get that crack? Thanks a lot for your help!

😛 😛 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Click the link below then click download.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

Ask if you need any more help with it.

Pro Member Trainee
hpa Trainee

Hi 99jolegg,

Just to say tank you for your help.
Now everything is working OK.

Thanks 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Glad to help 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...