When i start fs2004 my monitor turns off and it says unreachable file what should i do
4 Answers
Sit tight and wait for the resident experts, RadarMan or TTT 😀
What exactly is the message?
OK WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO ME IS WHEN I START THE GAME THE TITLE SCREEN COMES UP AND THEN THE MONITOR GOES BLACK EXCEPT FOR A BLACK BOX AND IT SAYS "OUT OF REACH" THEN THE MONITOR TURNS OFF PLEASE HELP
😳
Sounds like your monitor.Try reducing the screen resolution to a lower setting and try again
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain