Howard Mix install

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
I had in my FS9 Howard Mix installed, which was great. I now did complete FS9 de-install and reinstall from the four discs and plan to add all my add-on airports and scenery (300 in total) to it and also add Howard Mix.
Is it advisible to install HM before or after installation of add-on airports and scenery?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Peter

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

The main thing to watch carefully is the layering in your scenery library, follow the individual instructions.

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Thanks Fredericia,
I am aware of imortance of layering, however Howard Mix is a blanket texture replacement, which apparently requires PC defregmenting due to possible clash with addon scenery textures. Since I am totally re-installing FS just needed to know what would be preferred to do first:
Installing Howard Mix
or installing all my add-on scenery (with proper layering ofcourse).
Thanks again,
Peter

Hi Howards Mix the latest version has been seriously updated and re-branded to The Natual World 2014. TNW2014 is available as a free direct upload to your desk top or on disk for a P+P charge.
For futher information visit my wed sit

http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

In answer to your Q/ my soft is best installed after the FS9 service pack that way some of the addon airport textues are not changed to my enhanced default textures

Howard (developer)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...