KEUG Virtual FBO

Jndpilot Guest

My name is Jacob I am A real world CFI, CFII, and MEI. I am a member of KEUG virtual and have been flying for 5 years im 21. I have 300 hrs and over 3000 hrs in FSX. I would like to offer everyone willing to join a chance at being taught one on one or in a group session with my self and Charlie( the owner). We are not like other FSX groups we are on here to teach people real world training in order to help you with a real pilots license or even just a PPL on FSX. We offer ground school FOR FREE to all of our members. We are the first of our kind so we are trying to set the bar for future FBOs. We give you a chance to fly with us as students and allow you to take a virtual check ride to earn your Virtual Private Pilots License. We grade on the FAA and Microsoft flight simulator check ride standards. So come on over to Digital themepark TS. ts3.digitalthemepark.com We are based off of this 24hour server. Or check us out at http://www.keugvirtual.org/ We would love to have you and give you a shot at learning the real deal.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...