88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
no
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Do you like the mooney "Bravo". It is my favorite plane and the one that I have my most hours on. (on the flight simulator) one time my ground speed was 240 knots!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Dont mean anything angainst you, but I hate that plane like none other. Did you notice that it will slowly turn itself to the right, even if the torque and other realistm settings are off. Thats what bugs me about it. If it didn't do that, i'd love it!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Are you sure that your fuel was balanced correctl? On the mooney you don't have the choice of "both" on the fuel tank selector.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

yep, wether i take off with full fuel or half in each, still does it...weirrd, huh

Pro Member Chief Captain

I've never had that problem. It works fine for me. The reason I like the Mooney so much is because of the speed.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

mypilot wrote:

I've never had that problem. It works fine for me. The reason I like the Mooney so much is because of the speed.

Yes, the Mooney is a fast single engine a/c . It has decent range and a ceiling well over 20,000 feet. 😀 The Bravo is one of my favorite prop a/c. I agree with FEM about its pull to the right. That's a negative.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

My vote is "Yes". Out of the SEP's on offer I think the Mooney is the best for several reasons mainly those pointed out in the previous post. I always liked the Mooney since its introduction as it offered the IFR panel which came in handy during IFR training. Had not noticed the pull, will now have to give it a go!

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

The mooney has always been my favorite prop. I occasionally notice the pull, but it's not that hard to compensate for. I've logged more hours on that prop than any other. I've been slowly working on a VFR across the country (possibly around the world) in that. I learned more about small planes from that than working with the cessna in the lessons.

I downloaded some "vintage" re-paints for the model. It actually makes the plane more of a pleasure to fly, especially since the interior got a make over as well. The onlything that needed alteration was the transparency of the propeller, but that can be done by copying one of the default bmp's.

Coastie2003 Guest

I Love flying that plane as well. Its much easier to fly and land than any other planes I have downloaded on my flight sim. I have one problem though, I have a jet downloaded but the gauges dont work at all. Should I try to reintall the plane or put gauges from another aircraft in the gauges folder for the aircraft that the gauges dont work for? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...