can i shoot planes down?

vadim2200 Guest

can some one tell me if i download the Military Planes will i be able to shoot other planes dawn? or is it just for flying ? cause if it is just flying i am not going to buy it

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

...I think you have purchase the wrong software, fs2004 is a simulator and not a war game !!!

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

I suggest you look at Combat Flight Simulator:

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

I suggest you see a Dr.

L_R_DEMOMAN Guest

LOL think you need to see your mom to buy you a new game!!!!! ah haahhahaahhhhhhhha haah ahah ahha Twisted Evil

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Looks like you'll be in the waiting room then as well ➡

Vilk Guest

ram the bastards! LOL

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Bloody hell that Doctors surgery is getting busy. ❗

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Wow... 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...