happy new year everyone
i'm having problems installing add on aircraft to fs9 i am following all of TTT steps on how to do it but it just wont work
I have only ever had 2 d/loads that have worked properly 😞 and I'm getting bord of flying the default aircrafts❗ ❗ what am I doing rong any tips anyone
1 Answers
Without knowing your exact problem all I can say is to follow these directions.
Make sure you have 2004 full aircraft not 2002 or textures only.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain