I had a Saitek Cyborg EVO Force joystick. As a former miltary fighter aviator I liked the Force Feel and it was reasonably realistic. Are there any such 'force feel' joysticks available today. I can find none.
Regards,
Bernie (UK)
2 Answers
I'm having a tough time finding one too.
I use the saitek yoke and pedals.
I used to use the MS Sidewinder but their are no drivers for W7 64bit.

This was in this mornings email.
Let us know which you choose, if any.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4684/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSIs GSX Pro free for Microsoft Flight Simulator?GSX Pro is not free for MSFS. Learn what requires a paid licence, what free profiles contain…Read answer →MSFSHow realistic are MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024?See how MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024 compare with real flying across flight dynamics, aircraft…Read answer →MSFSHow do MSFS 2024 graphics compare with MSFS 2020?Compare MSFS 2024 and 2020 graphics across terrain, lighting, vegetation and cockpits, with…Read answer →MSFSWhy does MSFS 2020 crash when loading a flight?Fix MSFS 2020 crashing while loading a flight by isolating add-ons, clearing cache, repairing…Read answer →
Chief Captain