FS Force

Africa 1 Guest

anybody out there tried FS force used with force feedback joysticks? I'm trying the free version (10 flights) but finding a few bugs, any reviews would be appreciated.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Africa 1 wrote:

anybody out there tried FS force used with force feedback joysticks? I'm trying the free version (10 flights) but finding a few bugs, any reviews would be appreciated.

I take it this is what we are talking about? ➡ http://www.dirks-software.ca/fs-force/

Unfortunately I am unable to partake in the experiment as my flightstick doesn't have force feedback.

If you're finding bugs and you want to exchange your findings with others in the community it would be helpful if you informed those without clairvoyance abilities just exactly what kind of stick you're using.

I consider this relevant as the bugs you're detecting might not be present with users of a different stick. Compatibility issues are always a possibility. Hack

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...