Having downloaded aircraft downloads will 'self install' will not load as they tell me that c:\Program Files(86)\ Microsoft games\ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ does not exist and do I wish to make another 'folder'.
When I say o.k., it does not load the aircraft in the main FSX programme that I have installed on my computer and which runs well with other aircraft. Any suggestions. Regards. Ray Slane
1 Answers
Dear Ray,
Thank you for your message.
You mentioned that the files are "self install" - what specific file are you having trouble with?
For the manual install files, we have this page for help with installation:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain