T-45 carrier mission fatal error

gerry56 Guest

I've installed and have reinstalled this mission, when it loads the screen stays black for a couple of minutes then a fatal error message appears shut down the flight sim and then restarts the flight sim? Still working on the thumbnail thing haven't been around the computer for awhile thanks for the info any and all help is appreciated.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
gerry56 Guest

Read the info not sure if that will work for my issue, they're the same downloads I had before and worked fine together, I'll work with it and let you know, thanks for your help.

gerry56 Guest

Been busy and unable to get back to this thing for awhile, I sent an e-mail to a ed o lander to inquire what might cause the error message, asked if I had a different version of the plane zip could that cause a error, and how do I find out which version I have on my inventory. So now I'm asking you what do you think? Is that a possibility? I'm game for any suggestions, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Copy the entire read-me and send that to him in an email.
Let him decide which version you have, I doubt that he numbered them.

Radar

gerry56 Guest

The only thing in the read me is his e-mail address, the mission is on a executable setup and a mission brief, just a thought Jim Kier is mention think he may know what would cause the problem? Dino Cattaneo is the plane designer and there are different versions of which I have three downloaded but what one in the plane sim I'm not sure.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you downloaded all three files from us then it looks to me that you have V2

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6059/fsx-acceleration-t-45c-and-nimitz-carrier-mission/

Just a guess, I don't do missions.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...