Dornier Do-31

Mrki Guest

Does anyone know where i can get a Dornier Do-31. I cant seem to find one.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There were only 3 experimental built so I guess there isn't much interest in making them for the flight sim.

Here are all we have, some FSX are included in the search...sorry.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/search/?q=+Dornier+Do-31

Radar

Welker Guest

I am a FS-Addon designer (use "welker" as search key) but no 3D-modeller. Therefore I contacted the famous Kazunori Ito and asked him if he would be interested to create a FSX Dornier Do-31. He said this is a good idea and it will be his next project. I told him also that I took photographs of the Do-31 cockpit in the Deutsche Museum in Munich and sent him my complete photorealistic 2D-panel. I hope Kazunori Ito will make this project true. I guess, if he allready began to build the Do-31than it will be available in summer 2014 at Flightsim.com and Simviation.com and maybe also here at Fly Away.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welker wrote:

I am a FS-Addon designer (use "welker" as search key) but no 3D-modeller. Therefore I contacted the famous Kazunori Ito and asked him if he would be interested to create a FSX Dornier Do-31. He said this is a good idea and it will be his next project. I told him also that I took photographs of the Do-31 cockpit in the Deutsche Museum in Munich and sent him my complete photorealistic 2D-panel. I hope Kazunori Ito will make this project true. I guess, if he allready began to build the Do-31than it will be available in summer 2014 at Flightsim.com and Simviation.com and maybe also here at Fly Away.

Good for you, that's taking the initiative.
I hope it works out.

Radar

Mrki Guest

Kazunori Ito, I hope and that will be the FS-2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Mrki wrote:

Kazunori Ito, I hope and that will be the FS-2004

He's very good but does mostly military.

Radar

Mrki Guest

I hope that is not the problem, it is difficult to make because vertical take-off, brilliant Flights. I'd like it for fs 2004.

Erwin Welker Guest

In May I informed you guys that I got in contact with Kazunori Ito and he was interested in building the Dornier Do-31 as his next project.
Bad news: After that I've got no more information from him. It is supposed that he has health problems.
Good news: In June I bought FSDS 3.5 and I was really eager to learn 3D-modelling. My first project was a Blohm&Voss 4-engine floatplane. It has no gear and this is an advantage for a beginner. My second model is a ship, a extremly detailed America's Cup racing cutter from the 30th. Then followed the german WWII tanks Tiger and Panther. With this models I trained the method of parent child relation because at the beginning I did not understand that. But for a VTOL aircraft animations are a must. And now I have built the Do-31E3, the one and only VTOL-flying version, now displayed in the Deutsche Museum Munich, just 70 km from my hometown. I took the chance to make many photographs, even from the cockpit and the result is a photorealistic FS-model with a photorealistic cockpit and cargo room. The bird has 55 moving parts and an excellent flight handling.

Where to get the Do-31?
Only at Flightsim.com and Simviation.com. You will find all my work with the search key "welker"

Have fun

Erwin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...