FSX add ons and installation probelm.. Please help!!

Anish Agarwal Guest

I have been using fsx for quite some time but this is some unique problem I am facing. I currently have my computer in two partitions windows 7 and windows 8, earlier I only had windows 7 and use to play on that but recently had to format my system. After formatting when I again tried to install it in windows 7 it was giving error message that "unable to load gameux installer.dll" i tried ti fix that dll, and it was reinstalled but I was still facing the same problem. So i installed it in windows 8, but here again I did not have enough space in my drive where windows 8 was installed so i had to install it in the drive where windows 7 was installed and it worked perfectly fine,but the problem here is that none of my add ons are showing up in fsx neither the planes nor the scenarios. Earlier they were working just fine but now I don't know what happened. Can someone please help me!!!!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is what Microsoft has to say about your problem.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-gaming/error-number-0x80040702-description-failed-to-load/1e861927-f510-418d-aa78-9f219d17f9d1

Personally because FSX scatters folders in different areas of the hard drive one (or more) may be in one OS and some may be in another.

Let us know if it works for you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...