The Next Flight Simulator

Defdogg29 Guest

So it's almost 2014 and there hasn't been a credible flight simulator released since 2006 (FSX). What or when is the next flight simulator going to be released? Does anyone know anything about this? And before someone says X-Plane is an excellent source, you're wrong. I want a game that comes from a company, not a man creating a simulator by himself. Also, it's not entirely impressive.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Lot of promises a while back from different sources but still nothing on the horizon.

This never took off because it was based on FSX.

http://www.prepar3d.com/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Alex Nas (MajorCowboy) Trainee

Hi Defdogg29, i agree with you about X Plane, i was also looking for info about a New FSX, when i came across the X Plane info, it looked really great, ( Not Noing ) So i Brought the X Plane with alot of regriets its nothing like FSX it looks Great but thats all. you cant use it like in FSX ❓ 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...