Advertising for Flight simulator 2004

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

How would you advertise flight simulator 2004? Here's what i would do.

I play flight simulator 2004 so much every day. When I started (wich was about January, 2006) I couldn't stop playing it! It was so much fun, When my parents tell me to get off, I say, "But it's educational". But of course it dosn't work. The fact that I said it's educational is true. It's a simulator wich means "The best they can get to real life". In the game it also says, "An aid for pilots." wich is true. It teached me ALOT of things I didn't know about airplanes before. Flight simulator is too addicting, to me that is. I fly every day just because of how fun it is!
If you want a good education on airplanes and alot of fun you should get Flight simulator 2004!

Mine was just loaded words but that's ok.

Now you try making an advertisment.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

"I thought the Kama Sutra was an Indian restaurant until I discovered FS9" 😂

OK, maybe not.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...