Mt Rushmore on FS2004

Pro Member Trainee
sfetty Trainee

How do you find Mt Rushmore on FS2004? I fly north like it says in the description, but I haven't found it yet. Maybe I am just blind 😕

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

It is there, but it is quite small. You cant even tell what it is until you are within a half-mile or so.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In settings there is a section called ?adventures? and in it you can fly to and see Mt. Rushmore.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

Kurt is right about it being hard to see. Rather than being
on the face of a cliff as in real life, the heads stick up like
"bobblehead" doll heads-- and they are small. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Trust me. It is there. Although, it is very small.

Pro Member Trainee
sfetty Trainee

Thanks> I'll keep lookin Surrender

Pro Member Trainee
sfetty Trainee

I finally found them 😞 They are definately pathetic lookin. Someone said they look like bobble heads. They were correct! Microsoft didn't do our former presidents any justice.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...