2d WINDOW PANEL VIEW

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I am trying to download and install the 2d window panel view. The website states that there is folder inside this file called "Window.bmp" and that it will be there when you download it. Well it isn't there for me. For some reason that folder has failed to download with the file. I need this folder in order to make the 2d Panel work. I have deleted and re-downloaded this file multiple times and it keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions and or has anyone had the same problem? Please let me know what I may need to do to get it or can someone with the file downloaded correctly for them maybe send me a copy of their files. I thank you in advance 🙂 .

JC

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Scroll part way down this page and see if it's what you want.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/97/fsx-panels-gauges/120/

Radar

Yes I tried downloading both of those and neither of them had the file "window.bmp" that I needed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...