FS 2004 Disk 4

Pro Member Trainee
oldjarhead2015 Trainee

I started to load FS on my new computer and can't find my #4 disk. Can anybody tell me how to get one? Crying or Very sad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
oldjarhead2015 Trainee

Thanks for the reply's. I spent about an hour with Microsoft with no luck. The fs9 patch won't work because the program didn't completely install because I don't have disk 4. When I try to run with no-patch it says file corrupted or missing.
Any suggestions?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Captain62 Trainee

Hello,

You can try to download DVD image of FS2004 by torrent :

http://www.torrenthound.com/hash/8cad51ca1da1d310891993975deff5247c50b443/torrent-info/FS2004--Flight-Simulator-2004-ISO--Full-Game

Install it with your license key and have fun
😀

Pro Member Trainee
oldjarhead2015 Trainee

Thanks for the help.
I have never used Torrent before. I tried to download but just received a small Torrent file not the FS download. How do I download file?

Pro Member Trainee
oldjarhead2015 Trainee

Thanks again for all the help. I downloaded image file and have FS working now but have new problem. When I try to run any of video's the program locks up. Any suggestions?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Two ideas.
You don't have a "legitimate" copy of disk 4 so it could be missing something.
OR; You need to clean out your old video drivers and load the latest ones.

There is always the possibility that your computer can't handle the extra graphic intensity of the videos.
It's a crapshoot guessing what the problem may be.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...