Autothrottle Install

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi, just curious if anyone knows of any guide defining how to install autothrottle to FS2004 aircraft. Have downloaded a great turboprop and would like to install autothrottle (speed control) to the panel in the same fashion default Boeing aircraft have it.
Assuming I would need to download some gauges also. Please let me know.
Thanks
Peter

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hey there,

Take a look on the downloads section

You just need to find a panel that has a Autothorttle button, If you like the current panel, check the control's at flight sim, you can prob turn the autothorttle on from there,

Maybe try looking for a ATR panel of some sort, or a larger prop aircraft and you should find what you are looking for

Matt

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi Matt,
Thanks for this but I probably would need more detailed explanation on how to install the autothrottle. I am familiar with gauges install, have successfully installed GPWS and Ground Handling to my aircraft, so know the logistics. Also know how to position switches to panel and so on. But somehow to install the full autothrottle functionality would need a more knowhow. So again any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks again,
Peter

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
have actually resolved this. Installed the default Lear autopilot with autothrottle and did few adjustments in aircraft cfg and the AP, complete with the autothrottle works great in my turboprop.
Thanks anyway to those who might have looked into this.
Ragards,
Peter

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...