Black 737 VCockpit

Hi,

I installed a 787-9 Scoot Airways addon, the creator was TDS and I downloaded it from Simviation. Originally it needed the Qualitywings 787-9 virtual cockpit but the one I downloaded has the stock 737-800 virtual cockpit which is fine for me. I also downloaded a fictional Qantas 787-9 to use as the base pack and just added the Scoot texture. The virtual cockpit on the Qantas worked, displays, panels etc. But in the Scoot virtual cockpit everything was black except the displays, EICAS etc. Some buttons and switches on the overhead panel were missing. I tried fixing it but nothing worked.

Thanks in advance

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

*Edit: I'm using FSX Steam Edition, every other aircraft works.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check on the Steam forum and see if this one works with the Steam version.

Radar

Ok, thanks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...