So anyways, I want to set up the FMC (BTW I have a PMDG 777-200lr) but I need the info such as payloads, fuel, headings etc... but I cant really understand the flight briefing plan that PFPX provides me with. Is their anyone that can send me a link to a video or website that can help me?
5 Answers
See if this helps.

I'm looking for something that will help me read the ofp so I can know everything such as Flaps, speed, altitude etc...
Most of the way down on the right you can download 777 Manuals & Training Aids.
Click on that or go to support and that should help.
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/FSX/777LRF.html

I want to know where the RNW heading is, thrust lim, cruise altitude (I found it but it says lrc) flaps at takeoff etc...
I don't have that aircraft, sign in and submit a ticket explaining your problem.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain