Barcelona 777-300ER virtual cockpit error

Dan777-300 Guest

Hi guys,
I downloaded the FSX THY BARCELONA BOEING 777-300ER a while ago now and haven't used it much because whenever i try to fly in Virtual Cockpit mode, the view comes from behind the captains seat so i cant see where im going. My I.T knowledge isnt great but I've tried different things to fix it but none work. I have tried what it sais to do about 3rd part panel and that hasn't worked. This may be wrong but within the aircraft folder and them inside the panel folder I edited the panel.cfg file but it said acces was denied so i saved in my documents and copied back into a new folder called 3rd party panel along with what i was meant to put in it. I've tried diferent variations of this and none have worked, some just deletes the plane completely. I would be grateful if someone knows how to fix this.

Thanks, Dan

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You posted this elsewhere, I left an answer there.

Duplicating posts will mix everyone up.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...