Heavy fps drop and controls DC

vitomira Guest

Hello flight simmers,

i Need immediate assistance, been facing so much fps drop and joystick disconnection while playing, i even added the highfixme and bufferpool to the cfg folder still no use,

these are my hardware specs:

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Manufacturer AMD
Speed 4.0 GHz
Number of Cores 8
Video Card 1 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Dedicated Memory 8192 MB
Total Memory 8192 MB
Video Card 2 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Dedicated Memory 8192 MB
Total Memory 8192 MB
Memory 34 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Edition (build 9600), 64-bit
Service Pack 0
Size
64 Bit

please help,

Thank you

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice machine!

Lock the fps at 20, it should run nice and smooth, all the rest of that power machine will transfer to wherever it's needed.
I hope you have SP1 and SP2 loaded or the Acceleration Pack (it contains SP1 and SP2 or else your not using all the cores that are available to you.

As for the stick, the chances are it's a bad connection (USB), just move it to another USB outlet and see if that works.

Radar

vitomira Guest

Thanks man i will try that out,
about the controls the controls work fine theres no problem with the connection, like its there mid flight it doesnt control the aircraft 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OK, good luck with the change.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...