UPS Boeing 777-200 paint work

Snmark1 Guest

Hi,
I downloaded this free version, installed the package as described, but when I loaded the plane into FSX all I can see is a white plane with no paintwork. Also, there is no way of connecting the GPS to the Auto Pilot in the plane. Can anyone explain what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into the FSX menu, choose the graphics tab and UNcheck the DirectX box.

That should bring back the colors.

Radar

Snmark Guest

Thank you, that tip has worked for me. Do you know if the GPS on this plane is active with Auto Pilot. I cannot find any NAV switch to link the GPS with Auto. Thanks for you help.

Regards

Snmark

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No I don't know but this might help.

If it doesn't show copy and paste the URL into Google.

Radar

Snmark Guest

Thank you for the link, unfortunately it wasn't very helpful. The Boeing 777 dosen't have the Nav/GPS switch on the MDU or in the Radio Panel so it won't work.
Oh well, maybe the developers will add it at some stage.
Thanks again for your help sir.

Regards

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry, you can email the designer and see if he can help.
They are quite friendly.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...