Design a plane for us

Thomanji Guest

Hi,
I look for a reliable person to design an airplane for MS flight simulator. The Airplane exists and is based on an Antonov model. We like to be able to give out customers an add-on for MSFS to be able to fly our airplane. We are looking for quality in the equipment and flight characteristics. Anyone up for the job or does anyone have info for me on how to get this done the best?

Thanks for the help,
Thom

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

😎 Aloha Thomanji,
What you ask for is a major undertaking, First to make it a little easier for anyone interested, what model do you want built? Second; have you checked the downloads for your particular model? If it exists, all you need is a "repainter". And last but not least; You mention that you would release it to "customers", thats a whole differant thing, as that goes into copyrights and other issues. Not to mention payment for the work. Dont get me wrong as I like to design planes but on a "Free" basis. Let us know what you think. Ric

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Embarassed Sorry, Forgot to Sign in Thomanji. Just so you know that I am the "guest". Ric

Pro Member Trainee
Thomanji Trainee

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Well it is not a paint job but a complete new airplane. It is called the M28 SkyTruck and you can check it out on skytruck.us. I do not believe it was already made otherwise I would know this. In addition to this I need painters because I like to have a military and civil version.

Best wishes,
Thom

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...