panel design

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Is there a free program that I can get to design panels? Thanks.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

That wold be fun, to design your own panel! If you know of one, is it payware or freeware?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Wow, $29. Do you think it's worth it?

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

For $29 it better have a WHOLE BUNCH of tools for customizing and creating gauges. digital and LED and the whole works. Looks to me like its just a drop in panel with a bunch of pre-made gauges. I would want a whole lot more customizability than that. If you could make guages from the ground up (custom faces, colors, dials and readouts (analog, digital, LED and LCD)) then i would say go for it. also the panel itself better be totally tweakable and customizable too. Not enough data from that link (or its supressed) At face value I wouldnt buy it.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

No offence but I just saw the payware Aircraft addons on their website and they look like sh*t dude. I'm actually being serious here, I've probably seen much better freeware aircraft than they're selling there. I'm also not so keen on their panel designer, it only mentions 2d panels, what about virtual cockpits? After looking at most of their addons, I really do not want to go any further 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if any of these are what you want.

http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/msfsgate_panels.htm

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Yea, I agree, the Abacus one dose look like it is a rip off. What about this one:
http://www.fspanelstudio.com/ This one comes with a demo verison, but the demo dosen't let you do anything.

What do other people who make panels use to make them?

Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

I'm not going to get it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

falconjgc wrote:

I'm not going to get it

Embarassed People have forgotten to log in before. But I forgot to logout! I was over at falconjgc's house today and I was using his computer. He doesn't log out so I forgot I was on his account! Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...