Trying to land A321

Kevin R Guest

I am trying to land an A321 but whenever I get close to touching down the autothrottle comes back on and I can't shut it off.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

Show the overhead panel ( Shift 5 ), and you will see three flight control buttons in the mid left region. Click those three FLT CTL buttons to OFF , and you should find the A321 behaves normally.

Also, on final before flare and touchdown, you should turn Auto throttle of first, then turn the Auto Pilot off , in that order.

Remember to use reverse thrust whilst braking on the tarmac - which on my setup is the [fn] key and the [F2] key - - then [fn][F1] to stop the reverse thrust.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...