I am using a Matrox box to show the outside view across three monitors. The speed over the ground as the airplane flies looks to be very slow. It was OK with just the one monitor. I had this problem once before and was told the fix, something in the FSX setup files, but I did not write this down so I cannot remember how to fix it. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to make the perceived speed match the aircraft speed when using a Matrox system to show the outside view, thanks.
1 Answers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSIs GSX Pro free for Microsoft Flight Simulator?GSX Pro is not free for MSFS. Learn what requires a paid licence, what free profiles contain…Read answer →MSFSHow realistic are MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024?See how MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024 compare with real flying across flight dynamics, aircraft…Read answer →MSFSHow do MSFS 2024 graphics compare with MSFS 2020?Compare MSFS 2024 and 2020 graphics across terrain, lighting, vegetation and cockpits, with…Read answer →MSFSWhy does MSFS 2020 crash when loading a flight?Fix MSFS 2020 crashing while loading a flight by isolating add-ons, clearing cache, repairing…Read answer →
Chief Captain