Radarman: Ok i just got my ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 256mb card and I installed it and everything, and i have worse performance than i did beofre, there is MAJOR aliasing in FS, did i do something wrong *hoping* because if not i am sending this thing back.
4 Answers
W00t i fixed the problem! **happy** I had forgotten to install some software. ^^,
That is beautiful, it's sharp and clear. Do you notice an increase in FPS.

I noticed a HUGE increase in FPS.....^^,
Scotteiboi wrote:
I noticed a HUGE increase in FPS.....^^,
👏 Yes ❗ ❗ ❗
That makes it worth the $ 🍻

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain