A MESSAGE FOR RADARMAN

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi

Have you at anytime gone through tomthetank's Project wing view - https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1084/project-wing-view/ If so can you lead me a step by step guide as i don't have a clue what to do. I was wondering if you could help me out or put it in simpler words for me

From SteveT

P.S I am only 14

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

I may be new here, but Im 99.99% sure that they want you to use a PM for this type of thing next time 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Whats a PM?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

A pm's a personal message.
to send one:
next time you see radar man(or whoever you want to send one to)in the forums or anywhere else on this site,there will be 3 buttons to click(personal page,send personal message,send email9 click send personal message and write something.

Mustangfreak wrote:

I may be new here, but Im 99.99% sure that they want you to use a PM for this type of thing next time 🙂

Think it would be better to leave the means of communication to Radarman - he will, as always choose the best method. Another view is that Radarman's answer may be of interest/value to other members who are then cut off from the responses if done by PM.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

that's true

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Steve,
I have your PM and answered it.
Tell TTT all the details, don't leave anything out, that makes it easier for him to help.
Try to keep it all in one post in the Aircraft Forum, that's his.
Good luck!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...