Aerosoft VFR LONDON X SCENERY FOR FSX installation problem

Pro Member Trainee
Eeros Trainee

Installation fails. Says my E-mail or serial key is not OK. Over 20 times tried and i'm sure there is not fail in those. Or maybe Serial Number Simshack (where i bought this) send me is nor alright.
What can i do?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Email them, they should help.
Give them the email you think you used and the key #.
Hope for the best.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Eeros Trainee

Done that. Thx.

Pro Member Trainee
Eeros Trainee

Is it possible to get sone help here as an old & faitfull customer, thx...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I wish there were some way we could help.
You bought it from them and they are the only ones that can either give you a new download, new key or whatever fixes the problem.
Since we weren't evolved in any way with the purchase or evolved with them...I wish we could figure out a way.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Eeros Trainee

I bought scenery from Simshack. I Thought fly away simulation and simshack have something to do together in this business. Aerosoft customer "help" send brainless text about this situation and told things i already checked now over 50 times! Can not actived scenery (code must be invalid and my email is same as iver 100 addins i have bought for FSX from internet - i'm not newbie in these things)
Since there is no way ti use thus scenery I, of course demand FULL REFUND.
Greetings FROM FINLAND, PERKELE! Wink
Sorry my bad english - i only speak finnish but i honor honestly.
And Merry Christmas.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Dear Eeros,

Thank you for posting here. I have just spoken to Simon (support) who has confirmed he has replied to your support ticket and refunded your order in full.

We are unsure as to why these serial numbers issued to us by Aerosoft themselves are not working. We are talking with them to try to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pro Member Trainee
Eeros Trainee

Flyaway wrote:

Dear Eeros,

Thank you for posting here. I have just spoken to Simon (support) who has confirmed he has replied to your support ticket and refunded your order in full.

We are unsure as to why these serial numbers issued to us by Aerosoft themselves are not working. We are talking with them to try to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much.
Sad that London scenery didn't work.
I really did everything i can before crying help.
- E

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...