Christmas is around the corner......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello everyone.

What would you all like this year for christmas?

I would like some VFR scenery for fs2004 - payware and im thinking about getting London Gatwick 2004. Does anyone know any good VFR scenery for the UK and how much space will this and London Gatwick take up on my computer? Is London Gatwick 2004 any good becuase i have heard that there are no progressive taxi lines?

Also, how will i find out how much space i have left on my pc?

Thanks SteveT

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

...Also, how will i find out how much space i have left on my pc?

Click: Start - My Computer

Rightclick: Local Disk (C)

Select: Properties 😉

Pro Member First Officer
HardLanding First Officer

A 20.1 inch LG Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor, 2G of DDR400 dual-channel memory with CAS 2.0 or less, an ATI X1800XT PCIe graphics card, the Cessna 182RG Skylane II by Carenado, and MegaScenery USA 2004 Volume 2 New York City And Surrounding Areas. (Also, a ruler/protractor and the New York VOR sectional. I have a pencil around here somewhere, already.)

Also, world peace, and a free school lunch for every kid in sub-Saharan Africa.

HL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...