ifly747 repaints

I have downloaded some repaints for the ifly 747 but they will not show the texture in fsx even when the they were for the ifry 747-400 I have no problem installing and editing the cfg file with other aircraft in fsx.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In the menu of FSX when you see the aircraft spinning around, there is a box you can check "show all variations"...do it.
I am talking about FSX (the original) I don't know if Steam has it, it's most likely there.

Radar

I have show checked it shows the aircraft black no texture paint I'm trying to get a british airways paint that suppose to be for the ifly 747-400 base model , iv`e edited the cfg file it shows the thumb correct in fsx but no textures when selected in the spinning box and in the sim.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go back to the menu and the graphics tab.
UNcheck the box DX10.
The colors should return.

Radar

Its not that all the ifly installed are ok iv`e just found out the repaint is for payware ifly 747-400 v2, I'm a big fan of the 747 iv`e been away from flt sim for few years and I'm starting to get back in again as I have more time now retired. I'm looking for a good payware 747 for fsx I had pmdg 747 in fs 2400 but they no longer do the 747 for fsx thanks for the help enyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are a few 747 aircraft (payware) and accessories.

https://www.simshack.net/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=747+

Radar

thanks I'm looking for ba repaint for the ifly 747-400 which I'm using to test my flt sim setup on my new pc, then I may buy the payware ifly 747-440 v2 or the new pmdg 747-400 v3 soon to be released.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We don't seem to have a BA repaint at this time.
Maybe Flyaway will add one in the future.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...