Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Pan Am Pics

Pro Member First Officer
BoeingFanatic First Officer

Here are some Pan Am pics I have collected.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for sharing with us these nice pics. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

PanAm were a great airline....its a shame their aircraft no longer grace the skies.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Haven't seen a PAN AM 747 since that dreadful incident in 1989.gone but not forgotten Sad

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

what happened in '89? was it when that guy tried to crash the plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

what happened in '89? was it when that guy tried to crash the plane?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DE7DC1430F937A25757C0A96F948260 Wink

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

The Lockerbie disaster 1989.December 8th i think. Sad

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

oh Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

PanAm, may I ask, what sparked your interest in this airline? I don't know much about it, however I see its legacy still burns in your heart, but you have the sort of affection towards this airline which I have yet to see with anyeone else - how come? Wink

(I applaud your dedication) Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

PanAm ceased because of two lybian wasters put a bomb in the cargo hold on flight 103 which exploded over a large area of southern scotland,and when the bombers were brought to justice,the sentences they got amounted to a slap on the wrists.That is why PanAm is still remembered Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Graet photos!, thanks a lot. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

PanAm, may I ask, what sparked your interest in this airline? I don't know much about it, however I see its legacy still burns in your heart, but you have the sort of affection towards this airline which I have yet to see with anyeone else - how come? Wink

(I applaud your dedication) Very Happy

ooh, I'm certainly feeling like an idiot Rolling Eyes -- My apologies to BoeingFanatic and PanAm, for I had wrongly assumed PanAm was the author of this post Sad -- I'm very sorry --