Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Pan Am Pics

Pro Member Trainee
BoeingFanatic Trainee

Here are some Pan Am pics I have collected.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for sharing with us these nice pics. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

PanAm were a great airline....its a shame their aircraft no longer grace the skies.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Haven't seen a PAN AM 747 since that dreadful incident in 1989.gone but not forgotten 😞

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

what happened in '89? was it when that guy tried to crash the plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

what happened in '89? was it when that guy tried to crash the plane?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DE7DC1430F937A25757C0A96F948260 😉

Pro Member First Officer

The Lockerbie disaster 1989.December 8th i think. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

oh Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

PanAm, may I ask, what sparked your interest in this airline? I don't know much about it, however I see its legacy still burns in your heart, but you have the sort of affection towards this airline which I have yet to see with anyeone else - how come? 😉

(I applaud your dedication) 😀

Pro Member First Officer

PanAm ceased because of two lybian wasters put a bomb in the cargo hold on flight 103 which exploded over a large area of southern scotland,and when the bombers were brought to justice,the sentences they got amounted to a slap on the wrists.That is why PanAm is still remembered 😞

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Graet photos!, thanks a lot. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

PanAm, may I ask, what sparked your interest in this airline? I don't know much about it, however I see its legacy still burns in your heart, but you have the sort of affection towards this airline which I have yet to see with anyeone else - how come? 😉

(I applaud your dedication) 😀

ooh, I'm certainly feeling like an idiot 🙄 -- My apologies to BoeingFanatic and PanAm, for I had wrongly assumed PanAm was the author of this post 😞 -- I'm very sorry --