Problem fsx

Mulham Jabouli Guest

Hey there !
Please help me I have installed PMDG aircraft but when I click install they told me you have to upgrade your fsx to SP2 .. ok when I installed the sp2 from Google chrome after the installation they told me fsx service pack 2 ended before completing the installation, pleas try again later ..
PLEASE HELP ME

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to have SP1 first then load SP2.
If you can find The Acceleration Pack" buy that, it contains SP1 and SP2 so it loads automatically when you install it.

Radar

Mulham Guest

Ok thanks captain,
I have another question, how can i install the PMDG directly to P3D v4 without Fsx ?
So I can skip the fsx upgrade..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to have the correct version for the correct Sim.

To load the P3D version.

Start > PMDG > Operations Center
Do not assign the PMDG aircraft as your default aircraft in P3D. What you should see when you start P3D is the Select Scenario screen (check the box to always show this) and the F22 spinning in the small window. From this you can then select the NGX. This is explained in the Introduction document.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...