Hi Guy's, I am looking for some help with a problem that has occurred after many months of successful use of FSX acceleration. Suddenly, I start getting error code 1-8000 4005, on start up, and the sim shutting down after 30 mins.
I have got rid of the error code message, by reloading fsx and acceleration. I have activated both FSX and Acceleration. However now every time I try to use FSX Acceleration, I get the activation box up, and until I activate again I can't use the sim, for longer than 30 mins. So it is in trial mode, although I have activated it successfully many times. I am using windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Wilf. 😕
1 Answers
Call the number in your country.
They will give you an activation code (key) number to enter.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain