Advice with installation of add-ons!

Pro Member Trainee
tonyvee41 Trainee

Hi, Could anybody please give me some advice?
I would love to download some add-ons for my MS FS2004. The problem is that I am relatively new to this and and I am confused as to what to do.
I need advice about how to install them in my simulator.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Kindest regards,
Tony Verschoyle

Last edited by tonyvee41 on Mon May 22, 2006 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is for FS2004.Probably the proccedure is the same.
Have a look ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tonyvee41 wrote:

Hi, Could anybody please give me some advice?
I would love to download some add-ons for my MS FS2002 Pro. The problem is that I am relatively new to this and and I am confused as to what to do.

Downloading :

Take out a free membership at http://avsim.com/ - it only takes a couple of minutes.
After that, you'll have access to their file library - one of the best on the net.

Click on File Library, it'll take you to the Quick Search screen where there is also an Extended Search option available. Just play around with the available otions, you'll get the hang of it soon.

One thing to remember, in your case always select the 'Flight Simulator 2002' category.
The files for FS2002 at avsim will always be color-coded green.
The files for both FS2002 Pro and -Standard will always be in the same categories.
Lucky for you, all files (for FS2002) will work in your 'Pro' version.

Good luck, ask if you have problems 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...