I have purched the FS2004 and loaded it.. I have downloaded the no CD Patch several times. Cannot find an EXE fike. Just a FS file with the 3 others. Supper frustrated. Even had the wife help, this is getting very desperate. Help please.
2 Answers
As you saw on the download page there are two.
One for the unpatched version and one (9.1) for the patched version.
Be sure to get the right one.
Look in your main 2004 folder and find a icon that has a small aircraft in it.
Remove that and replace it with the download.
It's been a long time since I used it but this is as much as I can remember.

brt day
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain