Western White House/Camp David

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I've been flying around the restricted airspace in Texas and Maryland, trying to find Camp David and the Western White House. Has anyone ever seen them in the game?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I doubt if they added them for security reasons.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Dont Know The White House is included in the game.

Embarassed You do have a point there, mypilot Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I found this - it kind of looks like the examples (below). I need someone to confirm, though.

The screenshot was taken in restricted airspace.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't know, but they do look similar. You could look on the internet and see if you could get the coordinates for Camp David.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Map Website wrote:

Camp David is a place in Maryland where the president of the United States and his family can go to rest and relax. You cannot find Camp David on a map. This is an intentional error that helps keep our president safe.

Censored Wall Bashing Censored Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain

If they don't add it on the map I highly doubt it will be on the flight simulator. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

If they don't add it on the map I highly doubt it will be on the flight simulator. Evil or Very Mad

That's probably true. Maybe RadarMan has found it in the past Wink (Oh Radarman, where are you? 😂 )

Pro Member Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Dont Know The White House is included in the game.

Embarassed You do have a point there, mypilot Embarassed

Well everybody knows where the white house is so thats no big deal.

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

Camp David is shown on the Washington Sectional chart as a prohibited area. It does not say "Camp David", but the location is not really a big secret. Too many news reporters tag along when the Prez goes there, and they dont keep it a secret.

Even if the Microsoft people programmed Camp David you would only see a large house and some guest houses. There isn't much there to catch the eye.

The "doomsday bunker" at Mount Thunder, VA is harder to find. 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...